Carrollwood Day School Summer Camp
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 07/24/2020
This year we are more dedicated than ever to providing a fun-filled summer camp experience with safety being our top priority! Our staff is excited and has a great summer planned for YOU! With a catalog of 46 enrichment camps and FULL DAY THEMED CAMPS, CDS has something for every camper.
Need to bring your child in a little early? Can’t be here until after work? No worries. We offer early care (free of charge) and aftercare supervised by summer camp staff.
Safe Summer Camp Plan
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic Carrollwood Day School has implemented guidelines that have been carefully considered to address and promote the safety, health, and welfare of our community. These procedures have been thoughtfully developed with local, state, and national guidance to ensure the best standard of care. Please see a number of those procedures below:
- Prior to the start of camp, all campers and staff must complete the COVID -19 Exposure Questionnaire
- Prior to the start of camp, all non-CDS campers must provide Auxiliary & Summer Camp Coordinator Melissa Hill a copy of their most recent immunization records.
- Prior to the start of camp, all campers must provide a completed Summer Camp Consent Form
- Before children and staff are checked in, their temperatures will be taken. Those running a temperature of 100.4+ degrees will not be able to attend camp.
- Check in will be outside, in front of the CDS Hayes Family Gymnasium. All parents are encouraged to stay in their vehicle. Staff will come to you and assist in retrieving all completed summer camp documents and your camper and escort them to the appropriate location.
- Campers remain in their same small groups throughout the week. CDS will stick with a 10:1 student/instructor ratio.
- Individual and spaced out activities to practice safe social distancing. Limited sharing of supplies.
- Ample access to hand washing and hand sanitizer stations, especially at check in, before meals, and after restroom use.
- All Summer Camp Counselors/Instructors are CPR/First Aid certified.
- CDS Staff as well as campers will be encouraged to wear masks when unable to maintain social distancing.
- Significant disinfecting of supplies and activity areas throughout the day.
For a more in-depth look at our Safe Summer Camp Plan, please visit our website.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.