201 Main StDunedin , FL , 34698
Phone: (727) 812-453028° 0' 45.1512" N, 82° 47' 22.4376" W
The small park, named for early Dunedin community leaders Mr. and Mrs. Harry Armston, is on the southeast corner of Edgewater Drive and Main Street. It was landscaped in the early 1980's by the Dunedin Garden Club. The renovation project was a true public-private endeavor, with contributions made by Ms. Peggy Armston, the Dunedin Garden Club and the City of Dunedin. It features a lighted fountain, and stainless steel water bird sculptures by artist Hal Stowers.